Sandford Hill Primary School Technology Curriculum
Pleae click on the link above
We’re currently working hard to add the content to these pages. Please check back soon. If any further information is required in the meantime, please contact school:
The school’s Technology Leader is Mrs T. Frost
The Technology Vision
The Technology curriculum at Sandford Hill Primary will develop confident pupils who show creativity and problem solving skills when designing and making appealing products that are fit for a purpose. The children will equipped with the practical skills necessary for the wider world.
The Aims for Technology:
- To enable the children to design and make high quality products to be proud of.
- To ensure that the children show ‘Thoughtfulness and Respect’ when evaluating their own work and that of others.
- To master a variety of technology skills to apply in real life sitautions.
- To understand the importance of nutrition for a healthy life.
- To confidently prepare meals using pealing and cutting and cooking techniques.
- To promote the importance of making safe and healthy food choices.
An overview of Technology at Sandford Hill
Welcome to Technology at Sandford Hill!